- 5 day weekend
- away with the fairies
- BEACH BUM
- bed rock
- employee of the month
- gift set
- Give Peas A Chance
- I can but I probably won't
- i love my duvet
- make tea
- MAKE TEA NOT WAR
- man flu is real
- no show
- rush hour
- SAND CAMO WALK SHORT
- self stirring mug
- size chart
- Home >
- Plain Lazy | Customer Service
- ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- MAKING A PURCHASE
- DELIVERY SCHEDULE
- BACK ORDERS
- TAX CHARGES
- CREDIT CARD SECURITY
- CONTACT US
- RETURNS POLICY
- TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR COUPON CODES & OFFERS
- About Our Customer Service
- Plain Lazy are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at email@example.com.
- Making A Purchase
- Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our website, click on any items that you wish to buy. To add items to your bag, select the required size and click on 'Add to basket'. When you are ready to check out click on the 'My Bag' Link in the top right header next to the search bar. Here you can check that the items/sizes are correct on your order. If you have any discount codes you can add them here to the 'Discount Codes' box, click 'Apply Coupon' and the basket value will re-calculate automatically. To continue your purchase click on 'Proceed to Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to process the order. Please double check that all your order details (sizes / quantity / delivery address – including your postcode) on your e-mail receipt are correct. Unfortunately we are not liable for orders that go missing if any of the delivery details have been provided incorrectly. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed. To shop online at Plain Lazy you must be over 18 and pay with a valid credit card accepted by us. We accept payment on the following credit cards; Visa and Mastercard. You can also pay for your order via paypal. You can send your credit card information to pay for your order via phone, fax, or snail mail. If you are shopping online from outside the UK, place your order and your credit card company will then convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency. Garment labeling: please be aware that whilst the photographs of our garments are correct at the time of taking them, the label sets can vary and may differ from the photographs, some may be printed in the back neck rather than labelled.
- We use Paypal to ensure that your details are protected and we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Postage is £3.00 for 2nd Class UK deliveries but is free (for UK deliveries) when your basket value exceeds £50 (please let us know if for some reason the deduction doesn't automatically happen when your basket value exceeds £50 and we will refund the delivery price to you).
Please note that the terms of free delivery may occasionally change dependent on promotions that are active at that time.
International delivery is charged at £12.50 (Registered Post).
PLEASE NOTE: Orders returned to us undelivered by the Royal Mail or overseas postal services may incur additional re-delivery charges.
- Delivery Schedule
- We dispatch your order as quickly as possible, usually within 5 business days (although this may be longer during busy periods such as Christmas and during any special offers - see below for more precise details). Please note however, as with all catalogue deliveries, parcels can take up to 28 days. For bean bags please allow 7 working days for delivery, and for canvases 28 days.
- Back Orders
- If your item is not in stock, we will call or email you with the option of keeping your order on back order, changing the item to something else or refunding the item. This is why it is important to key in your correct contact details.
- Tax Charges
- For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is included.
- Credit Card Security
- Credit Card Security All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
- We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 15 day no quibble guarantee.
- Contact Us
- If you need to get in contact with us for any reason, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help in any way that we possibly can. Please note that although every effort will be made to reply to your email as soon as possible, in busy periods (Christmas and special offers - see below) we may take up to 2 working days to reply to your email.
- Returns Policy
- In the unlikely event that we have sent out incorrect items by mistake, let us know & we will send you a prepaid envelope to return it to us & send out the correct item. If you would like to change an item for an alternative design, size or colour and there is no price difference, then send it back to us within 14 days and on receipt we will send out your new choice free of charge - For Christmas orders, our returns period is extended until 15th January. PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY ACCEPT ITEMS FOR EXCHANGE/REFUND IF THEY ARE RETURNED TO US IN THE ORIGINAL CONDITION WITH THE TAGS STILL ATTACHED. FOR HYGIENE REASONS WE ARE UNABLE TO REFUND OR EXCHANGE UNDERWEAR. A Returns form is incorporated on the reverse of all our dispatch documentation. Unfortunately we are unable to accept items for return or exchange without your original order reference number (this is located in the top right hand corner of your dispatch document). Please obtain proof of posting from the Royal Mail when returning items as we are not liable for loss or damage in transit. Return postage on refund and exchange items is non-refundable. We are unable to retrieve packages returned to us being held by the Royal Mail with insufficient postage applied. If you wish to return an item purchased within an offer or bundle the value of that product for exchange or refund will be calculated accordingly. For example: A free tee shirt with any pair of jeans bundle - returning the jeans would invalidate the offer so will result in a full price charge for the t-shirt.
- Terms & Conditions for Coupon Codes & Offers
Only one promotion or coupon code may be used per order. Discount codes are not valid on our outlet stock items or items which are part of another promotional offer e.g. multi-buy offer. Unfortunately we are unable to apply discounts to orders retrospectively. Living Social promotional codes are only valid for use with Plain Lazy branded product. PLEASE NOTE: if discounts deducted after applying promotional codes are not correct, we reserve the right to recalculate the cart value after the transaction has been made. should this occur, we will contact you to arrange either a readjustment of goods delivered, extra payment or a refund.
TWO T SHIRTS FOR £30 OFFER
This offer means that you can add any 2 t shirts which are part of the deal to your basket, and the total of the two t shirts will re-calculate to £30. You can add multiple items to your basket and the deal will still work. Only one promotion or coupon code may be used per order. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer running at this time. Plain Lazy reserves the right to discontinue any offer at any point. The offer is not valid on special price or sale items. Items can be exchanged for a different size by using the form on the back of the invoice slip included in the delivery. Unfortunately we are unable to apply discounts to orders retrospectively. Have a nice day!
WIN 52 T SHIRTS COMPETITION
Win 52 t shirts and never have to do any laundry again! Use your email address to sign up to our competition, and keep your fingers crossed. For this competition there is one draw a year, the next draw is: 1st September 2013. The draw is random and the winner will be contacted via the email address that was used to sign up to the competition with – the winner has two weeks to respond, if there is no response in the allotted time an alternative winner will be selected at random. Plain Lazy will send you email newsletters to the address you signed up with, but you can unsubscribe easily. One entry per email address. Plain Lazy reserves the right to cancel the competition at any point, without any warning. Win the war against laundry – Good Luck!
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE OFFERS
Offers including 'Buy 1 get 1 free' mean that you can add 2 items/products to your basket, and the cheapest of the two items will come free. When multiple items are added to your basket the cheapest items will come free. Only one promotion or coupon code may be used per order. Discount codes are not valid on our outlet stock items or items which are part of another promotional offer e.g. multi-buy offer. Unfortunately we are unable to apply discounts to orders retrospectively.